Banteay Srei Backcountry Tour
$ 15 / Per person
Discover the “Lady Temple” and all the beauty that surrounds it!
Hotel Pick-up: 8am
Start off your day easy with the small and charming Pre Rup Temple. Next up, you’ll visit the highly-intricate pink coloured Banteay Srei Temple – which translates beautifully to “The Citadel of Women”.
You’ll be hungry after that long drive, so settle into one of the restaurants nearby, and dig into some traditional Cambodian curries, soups and stir-fries.
Spend your afternoon exploring the completely unique East Mebon, Ta Som and Preah Khan Temples, all built for different reasons at different times. Keep an eye out for the detail in these ancient walls
Around 4pm, settle in for a nice A/C ride back to the city!
- Pre Rup
- Banteay Srei
- East Mebon
- Ta Som
- Preah Khan
- Pick-up & Drop-off at Hotel
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Temple Pass
Please note that if you wish to book a tour for the same day or next day please call us directly +855-63 21 21 21 to be sure we have available seats for you. These contact forms are only for booking inquiries after 24hours minimum.
- First select either a shared tour with a guide, or a private tour with or without an optional tour guide.
- Fill in the contact form fields as detailed as possible (if you have missing information such as the hotel/room details, don’t worry you can send us an email later at [email protected]).
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24hours. If not please contact us directly at [email protected].
- The day of your tour you will pay the amount in cash to the driver or at the office.
See our How We Roll page to learn about the general rules of thumb for visiting the temples. We encourage all of our guests to follow these rules, as they are enforced by the authorities and we cannot make exceptions.
Dress Appropriately! – Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them. Wear a shirt that can cover your shoulders, and trousers or knee-length pants or skirts are permitted.